[Fot] FOT East of the Mississippi First six months

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Jan 14 12:35:30 MST 2009

FOT:

The schedules are coming out and choices are premium for Triumph Racing.

What are the various FOT plans for the first six months of this year?  Time,
distance, and money limits attending everything, for me, but....

My Top Two wish list, through June, would include:

The Mitty in April/May  -   Group 44 Tribute     HSR
Blackhawk Farms in June - Father's Day Weekend.   VSCDA

Your list would be different than mine, but let's take a poll and see where
the preferences are. Just looking for personal preferences, not the relative
merits of organizations and locations.

Thanks,

Joe A