[Fot] What did you do?

Norlin Engineering norlinengineering at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 17:55:20 MST 2009

After my two daughters got their license, a year or so after they started
driving on the permit, we sent them to skid car school.  The wife went with
one daughter and I went with the other so it was sort of a driving school
bonding deal.  All of us learned from the experience, and even though it was
over 12 years ago since the younger one took the school, we still talk about
what we experienced, especially when driving on snow or ice.