[Fot] 2009 F1 Season...worth watching?

Clark W. Nicholls cwn74 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 09:24:53 MST 2009

Going green?
I'd like to see the FIA measure fuel consumption in each F1 car and at the
end of the race add/subtract time based on fuel economy and thus shuffle the
finishing results!

Added drama for the crowd to hang around at the end!

I used to work F1 at the Glen, Detroit and Dallas GPs and attended every one
in Montreal (and 2 at Silverstone) till I stopped with 2007. Enough is
enough.

I'm going to the Mitty at Road Atlanta (where I worked the final 19 SCCA
runoffs there, '75-'94) in May!

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag 1974 Spitfire (and 2 rusty GT6's needing restoration)
"Reality, it's not what you think."