[Fot] SVRA allows 5 speed transmission conversion!

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 12:42:01 MST 2009

> Frankly, I'm upset... seems if a national captioning vintage race group
> allows the 5 speed conversion, other groups should come around and
> acknowledge the swap.

I'm kind of an outsider here, so no particular axe to grind ... but isn't
that why they call it "vintage" racing?  I thought the goal was to have fun
with old cars; not bolt some reproduction sheet metal to a Toyota and call
it a Triumph.

If any 5-speed will do, why not any 4-cylinder?  Etc...

Randall