[Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a Spitfire

Kas Kastner kaskas at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 10:37:35 MST 2009

Don't be fooled by just enlarging the bores of the oil ways.  There is a
bushing that intrudes into the main gallery in the 6 cylinder engines and it
restricts the flow to the front of the engine.  THAT is why I did the piping
to the cam bearing taped holes in the side of the block way back in the late
60's.  It is the front of the engine that starves.