[Fot] VSCDA Driver of the Year

Tim Murphy timmurph at fastbytes.com
Sat Feb 7 09:49:12 MST 2009

Well done and well deserved, Tony.  Just being able to keep your feet on the
pedals at ELVF last year while "lubricating" the footwells seemed like quite
an accomplishment!!  And as I recall you had some of your better lap times
at Road America.  Lunker did give you a lot of incentive, also, as I recall.
Sharing your car with Lunker for the weekend certainly was in the tradition
of vintage racing.  Great job, great drive.

Tim