[Fot] TR4 Engines and recessions

westerneagleracing at att.net westerneagleracing at att.net
Tue Feb 24 15:59:08 MST 2009

FOT:
I have had to put the rebuild of the engine for my TR4A race car on hold.  The cost of a "race" engine in these times does not make much sense.  Therefore I need a complete ready to go engine (less carbs, manifold etc) to drop in to my 66 TR4A so I can run this year.  It can be pretty much dead stock as long as it is in good shape and can beat Gary Horstkorta's TR at CSRG and HMSA.  Anybody have a spare engine laying (lying) around?  You can contact me off line.
 Western Eagle Racing
Ron Jacobs