[Fot] Brit's in NASCAR...

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 07:52:09 MST 2009

Amici...

Yesterday, during lots of channel surfing, I was watching parts of the NASCAR
race out in California.  I am not a big NASCAR fan, but racing is racing, and
I do like Kenseth from nearby Cambridge, Wisconsin.

Anyway, during the race they were talking about manufacturer performance, and
the first time there was any non-USA players.  If I understood them
correctly, it was in the 1960s and the first outsider was an MG sportscar that ran
15th.  I found that interesting, but have no details.

Bill Dentinger