[Fot] 5 speed gearbox

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at charter.net
Tue Feb 10 21:51:59 MST 2009

seems if a national "captioning" vintage race group allows
> the 5 speed conversion...,

darn spell check...

dang , I may not contribute on a daily basis, but I sure can stir the mud, huh???

Thanks Bob "Fireball" Kramer.... yeah I know.... OEM by CVAR rules...

I've beat this horse to death... I guess the T50 will go on a street GT6 once I get Barbra's TR6 back on the road...

GREAT NEWS.... Gary Fuqua secured tickets for the VIP dinner @ the Mitty for me and him...  Gary doesn't drink so I guess I'll have to drink for two!!

Did successfully get the J type buttoned up tonight although I'm downright sick as a dog... Barbra came out and turned a few wrenches with me... whatta gal!

Thank ya'll for the diatribe... really honored to be in the FoT!

Bobby Whitehead
#53 CVAR Yellow GT6+