[Fot] Group 44 data base

GRMTim at aol.com GRMTim at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 07:44:09 MST 2009

Guys,

I have been working behind the scenes here to organize this Group 44 tribute
event and it has come together very well. I now have a spreadsheet with what I
think is almost all the Group 44 cars and all the people associated with
Group 44.

I am still trying to figure out if there were two Group 44 Midgets and who
has the late Group 44 GT6. I think it is (or at least) was James Dolan. Does
anyone know this car or this person?
Although I found pieces of Tullius' original TR3 and I heard that one of the
TR4s was hillclimbing in PA, I am still looking for some of the early cars. At
this point, my GT6+ looks to be the earliest Group 44 car known. Anybody have
more details. The GT6 is now pretty much done and will be racing at The
Mitty.

Does anyone who has not contacted me already have any further info knowledge
or pics of Group 44 cars? Thanks.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040