[Fot] 2010 Kastner Cup

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Aug 31 13:02:36 MDT 2009

Jeff,

Kastner Cup will be at Heartland Park near Topeka, KS.  This will be
mid-August and features a major sponsor in O'Reilly Auto Parts. The govenrnor &
the mayor will be in attendance, and the National Guard will do flybys. A
significant band will be playing for entertainment and BBQ will abound. There is
some discussion TV coverage, but I dont know the details.

Organized by Bill Brinke and Gary Fuqua, it promises to be a great event
with low cost and plenty of track time. You will likely here more from Gary,
shortly.

Joe A....Packing for Portland