[Fot] Bedding Brakes, dangerous driving

Bill Babcock Billb at bnj.com
Thu Sep 25 22:25:37 MDT 2008

I reread everything to see If I'm just being a jerk, and I come away
convinced that while I might be a jerk, I'm right.  Steven says " A
red 2002 is approaching me and I waved him to the left and moved to
the right a little bit, while staying pretty close to the
line."  OK, that sounds really, really, really bad to me.