[Fot] Why is the TR250K so fast?

Bill Babcock Billb at bnj.com
Wed Sep 10 15:46:10 MDT 2008

I don't think it's too much of a surprise that the TR250K is fast.
First, the driver is fast--Tony is an excellent racer. Second, it's a
2.5 liter six that's been well massaged. What should that be? 250 HP?
Then it's frontal area has to be zip, it's a slick car from an aero
standpoint. Might not optimize downforce, but it ought to have a fine
top end.

On Sep 10, 2008, at 2:20 PM, wgrosenbach at juno.com wrote:

> No. It was older than that, mid '80s?
> Photos on news pulp leave a bit to be desired, but butter than none.
> Bill

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins
Billb at bnj.com