[Fot] Watkin's Glen

Jay Creel jaxonracing at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 20:15:06 MDT 2008

Was Sam driving his SCCA car?

----- Original Message ----
From: Bill Babcock <Billb at bnj.com>
To: Paul MacDonald <macdonaldp at rogers.com>
Cc: fot at autox.team.net
Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 9:40:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkin's Glen

Yeah, I meant Turn One, not two, and I saw it on the ground the next lap--thought it was a hose myself. Probably should have gone back after the races and picked it up, it wasn't an inexpensive bit.

As I recall there were two TR6's, Tony and the TR250K and me--they waved me in because I missed the presentation for Group 4.Ttony was second, Sam was first and Jim stoufer was third. You might be talking about Tom Kreger--he blew up. http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=951067