[Fot] Crank Scraper Orders-Manufacturing Status

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Sep 23 15:04:50 MDT 2008

FoT

For those you have crank scraper orders:

I contacted I-J today and asked for a schedule. We all know that there have
been delays.

I have not cashed any checks sent to me, nor has I-J billed me beyond some
material costs.

If you have any urgencies, I will forward your schedule concerns. If you wish
to change your order, please advise.

Kevin puts a lot of time and thought and detail into these assemblies. (Jack &
 I decided that we could never follow his act) There is also an issue of a
medical surgery that is pending, although it is not being used as an "excuse".

------------------------------------

Here is what I received today for scheduling:

Daniel C (separate customer from the group buy) has been providing a lot of
help with the Crower crank scraper (three exchanges of templates).  I have that
pattern now so I will be making Bill B's two sets (Crower/Carillo and Moldex)
and Dave T's.

Today I will cut out Leo O's (TR6 2500 scraper) and Kevin L's (2000 GT6).
 I already have Dean T's cut out and am assembling it.  All three will go out
today.

Note:  Kevin L's order was picked up by someone else. I need to address that.

Thanks,

Joe A
   </HTML>