[Fot] OT-- Magazine article about Kas in Sept. Hemmings Sports & Exotic Cars

Robert Johns rjohns at woh.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 18:49:57 MST 2008

Hi Kas,
I was trying to get up-to-date on past auto magazines and I ran on to the
great article about you in Hemmings Sports & Exotic Cars, September edition.
It was most interesting to me that you we from Batavia, NY. This past summer
while at a One-Lap event at Mid-Ohio, I spent a good bit of time reminiscing
with Brock Yates and I was surprised that he was from Batavia, me being a
neighbor from Bradford, which is just 16 miles from Olean. Yes, we do know
what snow country is all about.  I don't miss it either.  Northwest Ohio is
not Calif. but it is a vast improvement over the snow belt of western New York
and northwest Penna.

A neighbor of ours here in Ohio is from Lockport and her son-in-law is from
Batavia.

Congratulations on the fine article in Hemmings.  It is certainly very much
deserved.
Bob Johns