[Fot] 87mm liner needed

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Fri Nov 7 05:09:09 MST 2008

I run Ken Gillanders 'racing quality' 87mm liners, the ones he gets from
LA Sleeve. I tore down my race engine yesterday and found I have one
scored liner. I called Ken, he is out of stock.

I have several used ones that went several seasons, but was hoping
someone has a new one they would be willing to sell me. Or if you have a
set you don't want to break up, I guess I would take that as well.

I am planning on getting the engine back together to run Roebling Road
with VDCA next month, so I can't wait for Ken to restock.

Ken is well stocked with 89's, but no 87's at the moment.

Thanks gang!

Henry Frye