[Fot] Kirkey 41301V Seat Conversion for TR-6

Jim Prettyleaf jprettyleaf at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 15:51:26 MDT 2008

Has anyone on the FoT list tried the Kirkey 41301V seat in the TR-6?

This Kirkey part umber has a vinyl cover and what looks like padding in the
photographs, so I am hoping that it will not be too uncomfortable for the
occasional street drive.  What ever I put in to replace my tattered Corbeaus
will need to provide lots of lateral support, because my car is primarily used
for auto-X.

Jim Prettyleaf