[Fot] Fw: Membership request

WEmery7451 at aol.com WEmery7451 at aol.com
Mon May 12 10:15:15 MDT 2008

In a message dated 5/12/08 7:43:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gasket.works at verizon.net writes:

<< I have a 1972? ex-EP TR6 that I am converting to a vintage car.  I  purchase
d the (wrecked) car from Dave Wingett a couple of years ago and I plan  to get
it on the track this year >>

I will second Dave Cizmas.  Dave Wingett's TR-6 traveled very rapidly at
Nelson Ledges a few years ago.  At that time, he told me that he had too much
over-steer.  Maybe that is what caused him to crash it.