[Fot] 2007 Old Cars Weekly Golden Quill Awards

Bill Sohl billsohl at optonline.net
Mon May 12 20:18:15 MDT 2008

I just received my latest issue of "Old Cars Weekly" and in this latest issue, they announce their annual winners of their "Golden Quill Awards."  These awards are for excellence in publication of antique and classic car club publications.  I'm happy to report that FOTer Mike Cook received two awards for editing and publishing The Vintage Triumph (the bi-monthly magazine of the Vintage Triumph Register) and also for The Jaguar Journal.

Congratulations Mike.

Bill Sohl