[Fot] John Fitch - update

Gary Horstkorta vintage.racer at comcast.net
Mon May 5 09:52:52 MDT 2008

Hello All:

A while back there was an email to FOT about the quandary John Fitch finds
himself in by just trying to be a good citizen.  I have read other accounts
of his situation and that donations to help him offset the cost of his
environmental cleanup have been steadily coming in.  This moring I read the
following in a historical racing enthusiasts newsletter called "The Fabulous
Fifties" which I thought was worth mentioning to the group:

"We have heard about John Fitch's problem and cannot believe it!  A donation
in on the way, Ciao" - Stirling Moss, London.

Gary

1962 TR4

1969 TR6