[Fot] Trying to mount an electric fan on a high density radiator

rob 19to1tr6 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 22:33:14 MDT 2008

while playing on a chassie dyno I recall  >>well i don't recall exactly> but
I seem to recall about a 2 hp gain on a run with a disconected Alt. It was a
little bit of a wow factor because we were hrs into the sesion and clawing
are way up the hp chart.Idid not want to eliminate the Alt. on the
recomendation the crank trigger would not have enought jucie for a 30 min
session Joe (B) did you install the crank trigger? If so are you running
with out the alt?    rob