[Fot] Cost of diesel [was Oil - Since Triumphs Drip...

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Jun 5 13:31:44 MDT 2008

To be perfectly frank, I have never been able to achieve the sort of fuel
mileage with any Spit that people tell me that they are getting. Maybe it's
the way I drive.  But that alone is the reason I have never considered
buildingaSpit for that purpose.  Plus I already have a garage full of Spits
that I would never leave parked on a lot all day.

Joe