[Fot] Watkins Glen Shirts and Hats - Pricing and Orders

Scott Janzen S.Janzen at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 19:41:29 MDT 2008

Thanks for the orders to date.  In addition to the orders, I did get a
negative reaction to the $19 price of the tee shirt - I don't disagree it's
expensive for a tee, but we have to spread the five color printing costs and
artwork costs over a limited number of shirts.
Please get your orders in - at the current number of orders  we can't afford
to offer them at all. Conversely, if we can sell more than the 100 estimated,
the cost can come down.