[Fot] MSD units

chasgee at aol.com chasgee at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 11:02:23 MDT 2008

What's with all the negative waves man?? (Donald Southerland, Kelly's Heroes).

I've been fortunate to not have a failure, but I have heard of others that do.? Mine doesn't have a rev limiter, so I rely on my right foot as well.? I'd say that's reliable about 90% or the time.? Wilkins and Siam can check my math for me on that one...

You going to make the Vegas race agian this year?

Chuck Gee