[Fot] TR6 Seat Conversion Kit-Miata Seats Uncle Jack

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Jul 14 08:40:14 MDT 2008

List    NFI:

I just got word that Uncle Jack just placed an order from my son for 25
kits...this was after two successful trial installations to prove the concept.

I suspect that these first 25 kits will not last long.  You might contact
Uncle Jack and get your name in the que so that he may place an order for a
second production run.

Made on production tooling and powder coated....nicely done and with
instructions.

Contact Uncle Jack at        vinttr4 at geneseo.net

He will be around most of the week and then we are off to Road America.

Joe A   </HTML>