[Fot] Car for rent in NE for Weekend of Watkins Glenn Grand Prix?

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:00:17 MDT 2008

My wife and I will be attending the Vintage Grand Prix and Kastner Cup
Triumph race in Watkins Glenn on Sept 7-9.  We are flying in to somewhere in
NY from Seattle.  It would be really cool if we could rent a Triumph from
some member for that time frame?  Would insure it of course.  Does anyone
have a suggestion or a suitable car they might consider renting out to a TR6
street and race car owner who can only attend this event as a spectator?

Thanks,
--
Chuck Arnold