[Fot] GT6 transmission mounts. GT6 rear shock coversion.

budscars at msn.com budscars at msn.com
Sun Jan 20 17:00:52 MST 2008

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MY FOT FROM MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESS TO MY NEW
ONE
Thanks
Racer Bud
Spitfire #21   sonoma, ca.> Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:30:30 -0800> From:
igofaster at charter.net> To: fot at autox.team.net> CC: fot-request at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] GT6 transmission mounts. GT6 rear shock coversion.> > Rimmer
Brothers has a unit for rear shock conversion for the GT6. It takes the shock
mount from the body tub mount to a frame mount, removing the stress on the
tub. I want one, looks right, plus there is a Spax and British made Gaz shock
that is adjustable, mounted...any feedback?> Also, with solid engine mounts on
the GT6, is there a sport or solid adapter opinion on the transmission mount.
Can the factory rubber units be used with sucess or should I also fabricate a
solid tranny mount?> > Bobby Whitehead> #54GT6+ CVAR>