[Fot] Lever versus tube shocks

jeff_durant at comcast.net jeff_durant at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 10:12:28 MST 2008

Jim,
I've used different motorcycle fork oil weights over the years and found 40 wt. works well in my street TR250.  Heavier for the TR6 racer.  If your seals are weak, you will blow them out however.  I believe Apple Hydralics sells uprated seals suitable for heavier weight fluid.
Hope this helps.
Jeff
#12 TR6
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T