[Fot] steroid use

JWoesvra at aol.com JWoesvra at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 10:21:55 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/4/2008 12:05:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, BillDentin
writes:

My opinion on this is that it is way beyond the scope of  enforcement in the
Vintage Community.

It is also way  beyond what I would call "in the Spirit of Vintage   Racing".

Jack...

I agree  with Bill Babcock's comments on this issue.

I do too.

Y'all know that I am always for improvements that solve reliability and
availability issues.

That is always a good thing. It just scares me a little when guys take that
newfound reliability and use it to up the performance, thereby negating the
reliability gain.

Jack Woehrle