[Fot] LIFTER BORE TILT

vanlake at bellsouth.net vanlake at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 7 12:52:58 MST 2008

As discussed earlier, the Triumph (TR6) lifter bores are in fact tilted. with this known, how does a Cam builder compensate for this, or do they in fact? Is there an accepted error in our lifter to lobe angle from cylinder to cylinder?

 Has anyone experimented with drilling or using a laser to punch a small hole in the face of the lifter to better lube the cam. Also, if  anyone is interested in purchasing the Ford GT (40) lifters, I have two sets for sale. Mark