[Fot] Watkins Glen Thursday Sessions.....now Tech Insp.

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Jan 3 08:18:20 MST 2008

Thanks Jeff!

People were quite excited about having that option at Road America. It gets
folks organized quickly in the paddock and the adrenaline pumping. A lot of
grinning from gear to gear, as Kent Howard would say. We are also planning an
informal gathering in the paddock, that evening.

Jack, I would like to see us arrange for TECH INSPECTION in our paddock area
by your Designate.  I think I know a couple of guys who would volunteer for
this duty. It's efficient and reduces the glut in the tech barn. Please give
this some thought.

Regards,

Joe A

> That is what we have in mind. However, I haven't made the schedule yet so
> can't make any hard promises. As you know, there will be a lot going on and
> I've only got so much time to squeeze it into. I've got your back on it though.
>
> jw

   </HTML>