[Fot] Gas gauge in a fuel cell

jim hearn jimhearn1 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 09:12:12 MST 2008

I may be using a fuel cell that has a gas gauge.  The specs are that the gas
gauge registers from empty to full with 0 to 90 ohms.  Does anyone know what
the range is on the TR6 gauge?  I would quite happy with a relative reading
(such one quarter is really one half) so I feel sure this gauge will work
but just checking to see if anyone has had any experience with this sort of
thing.

Thanks, Jim in Sacramento