[Fot] Spark plug suggestions

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Sep 23 22:22:36 MDT 2007

A bunch of the TRactor motor folks run the NGK BP7HS with good
success.  Normally gapped to something like 0.030" but may work OK at
0.050" as MSD suggests.  I have similar compression (different cam,
carbs, and ignition though) and they work well for me.  We've used
them with many different cams and several carbs - Strombergs, SU's and Webers.

- Tony Drews