[Fot] TR4 Headers

emanteno at comcast.net emanteno at comcast.net
Sun Sep 23 14:40:40 MDT 2007

From: Cofrog at aol.com

> I am needing to replace the headers on my TR4A due to the flange thickness
> on the current ones being about half the flange thickness of the intake
> manifold flange where both mount to the head.

I bought a set of headers from Ken at BFE in 98, and it and my (reinforced) intake manifold have been trouble free since. The headers fit great, requiring no diddling to install. The (long runner) intake manifold is reinforced on the top of each runner, and has never shown any sign of trouble.
NFI,
Irv Korey