[Fot] Looking for used SU needles

trbilbo at aol.com trbilbo at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 19:38:46 MDT 2007

I acquired a huge (hundred and hundreds) old stock of needles and will be unpacking them in the next couple of months.

ANYone interested in numbers or ALL let me know as I will not be keeping this. Most are sorted.
Some are not.

Coming in a storage container but I did wrap carefully so fingers crossed.

Let me know wants now and I will keep you on a list and repost when I uncover them shortly.

Thanks all.
Billy B. (Burroughs)
#195 65 TR4A IRS

ALSO... have a fellow with a 72 GT6 complete but disassembled in El Segundo (near LAX)
Frame stripped painted as are most parts. Car is complete and titled but needs assembly
Price is FREE. He doesn't want it to go to the crusher.
Contact me here or cal me direct at 310-871-2491 my cell for his number