[Fot] FT Nomination

Fubog1 at aol.com Fubog1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 13:20:15 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/12/2007 3:05:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RKramer at rdoequipment.com writes:

I would  like to get Bobby Whitehead onto the FoT list. He took his
drivers school  this past weekend at a CVAR event here in Texas. Bobby
has a beautiful  Primrose yellow GT6 that came out of Florida and the car
was extremely well  prepared.

Heck I'll second that!
That car is the "reincarnation" of Mike Perrys old car from down here in
south Fla. Bob Davis did a fantastic job on building the new car & I already
heard through the "grapevine" that Bobby the new owner did a real fine job this
past weekend.
Safety FasTR
Glen