[Fot] Re watkins Glen

Labs0808 at aol.com Labs0808 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 12:04:01 MDT 2007

I understand that arrangements can be made for  trailers to be brought to the
track by a local vender.
 These would be fifth wheel type full blown camping trailers, they  would be
less expensive and far safer then driving back into Corning each night  ( lots
of deer ) and of course if by chance beverages were consumed far safer.
     If anybody is interested I can do some homework  for the group.
I have stayed at the lodge for the  past three years and can assure you  are
not missing anything from a  lodging standpoint. The only thing that was
lacking at the track was shower  facilities and those were added a couple years ago
for 75 cents a time.
  We will be there and try to bring the Ambro unless of course it  finds a
new home before then.
  Doug