[Fot] Limited Slip diffs

Charly Mitchel charly at mitchelplumbing.com
Mon Sep 3 23:07:32 MDT 2007

		Foter's, I was gone all weekend and haven't been able to get email while
away.  Anyway, Ken has replied to me that he can take Visa or MC credit cards
for the deposit and the full payment.  The price of the units will be about
$1500 plus any local shipping.  Ken has also told me he may have found a way
to save on the freight from England.  One person has mentioned sending the
items Greyhound and I would have to check with Ken about that first though.  I
can also get a mailing address for those wishing to send Ken a check.
Charly
Mitchel
TR6 #44
Kens information is as follows: