[Fot] Just Sick - car stolen

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 21:36:50 MDT 2007

I am thinking that if I just stole a car that was virtually un-sellable in
the US, I would be loading it on a container and putting it on one of those
ships that are parked along Elliot Bay.  Either that or part it out. I don't
know what sort of alert could be placed at the container port in Seattle,
but that might be something to consider.

Good Luck,
Joe C.