[Fot] motor oil query

igofaster at charter.net igofaster at charter.net
Sat Oct 13 12:38:48 MDT 2007

Heys guys,,, newbie to the forum...STILL appreciative of the non-stop information. My GT6 is equipped with Kendall 50W motor oil at the time. We've run three weekends now and wonder if we can run a synthetic now. I haven't been able to locate the Kendall in Texas. My parts guy is recommending Amsoil synthetic. What is the consensus among our group....  Bullet Bob recommended a BRAD PENN motor oil of which I'm having difficulties locating as well... am I just looking in the wrong places?

Kindest regards,
Bobby Whitehead
33 GT6+