[Fot] Correct camber on the front end?

jim hearn jimhearn1 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 23:57:46 MDT 2007

On my '74 TR6, I have approximately a negative 1 > degree camber with shims
on both front wheels.  After an autocross run, the temperature difference
between the hotter outside and cooler inside of the tire is 7 to 8 degrees F
on the side of the car with higher tire temperatures and around 5 degrees F
between hotter outside and cooler inside of the tire on the other side of
the car.  I have two questions:  First, is this close enough to the correct
camber and if not, what do I do to get more negative camber since I believe
I am at the limit with shims?