[Fot] Sprint Alternator

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Tue May 29 10:10:30 MDT 2007

It shouldn't if it's connected correctly, except for the field
current. What voltage are you seeing on the output lead?

Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS