[Fot] HELP - I wiped out my cam

Stutzman stutzmans at comcast.net
Sun May 27 08:42:59 MDT 2007

My TR4 is a fast road car, not a race car, but I do a lot of track days at
Beaverun. Track time on a track day is as much as at a normal vintage race
weekend. Otherwise just road use.
I wiped a couple lobes off my cam.
It is an Isky 555 with Isky springs, etc. 10 to 1 compression.
I put Richard Good's 165 roller rockers on last summer which increased the
lift from .435 to .480. Easy installation, no coil bind,etc.
Wasn't long till #3 needed adjusted and adjusted and---
3 lifters are now concave and badly pockmarked!
Where can I get lifters that can hold up?
.480 lift is kid stuff compared to what most of you are running.
Advice solicited and happily accepted.
Bruce Stutzman