[Fot] Seeking Triumph TR3 Serial #26557 Engine #26908 first sold 3/19/1958

Justin Wagner jmwagner at greenheart.com
Sun May 27 13:11:53 MDT 2007

I was at a swap meet recently  in Pasadena, California, and I  found a
copy Standard Motor's "Practical Hints for the Maintenance of the
Triumph TR3".    Folded inside was the origial dealer Check and
Acceptance Form for this specific car  Serial #26557   Engine #26908
first sold 3/19/1958

I bought this booklet for reference and interest around my TR2, but I
would consider passing it along to the original TR3 owner, if he/she has
an interest.   It would be great to put these items together again with
their car.

--Justin Wagner