[Fot] Miller surface

KLynch7589 at AOL.COM KLynch7589 at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 29 18:45:58 MDT 2007

Bill, appreciate the reply. Perhaps I wasn't clear, the info I passed along
is weeks old.  Please take with as much salt as you wish... I spoke with
someone else close to the situation this week, his take on the situation out there
is that it might turn into a huge "backcharge". Anyone being in the business
knows, 'that' word is not to be bantered about or taken lightly. Like I said, my
hope is that these sources have heard it wrong or maybe blown it just a bit
out of proportion.  Hope so...

Kevin