[Fot] Sebring 12 Hour, part 2

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Mon Mar 19 13:39:45 MDT 2007

The first time I drove a TR3 on a race track I was certain something
was broken in the front suspension. In some ways Peyote is worse (or
better, depending on your viewpoint). If you insist on a car that
behaves in a turn then it's not for you. But once you have the
"gathering up" drill down pat it's both fun and fast.

Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS