[Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Fri Mar 16 09:51:11 MDT 2007

I didn't realize TFE hose was available in dash6. I use it for all my
hydraulic stuff, but never have for fuel.
Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS