[Fot] oil

Greg Solow gregmogdoc at surfnetusa.com
Wed Mar 14 21:16:09 MDT 2007

    We have been in touch with the "former Kendall refinery", have recently
purchased some of their current version of Kendall Racing GT-1 and am
looking into selling it in the Northern California area.
    Apparently, when Sunoco and then Conoco/Phillips bought the Kendall
name, they did not buy the refining technology or formulations! So the oil
now produced by the refinery located on Kendall Ave. in Bradford , Penn.  is
still refined using only Pennsylvania crude and conforms to the API
standards for SJ /CF oils. It is not certified for use in Catalytic
Converter equipped cars or for use as an "Energy Saving" oil. It still has
the same or a better additive package as the Kendall produced 8 or 9 years
ago. It even has green dye in it. Praise the Lord!

                                    Regards,

                                            Greg Solow