[Fot] TR transmission numbers

Gt6steve at aol.com Gt6steve at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 19:29:29 MDT 2007

Well, I think you mean Captain America at Marvel comics.  I agree with your
observation and really have to wonder about such a thing.  Granted, I haven't
read Marvel comics since about 1964 but when I saw the announcement I wondered
what kind of mindset was working there these days.  If it can only last 40
more years.......